The College of Agricultural and Life Sciences prepares society-ready graduates to enter the workplace. CALS Career Resources provides assistance to students in the following areas:
- Career exploration
- Job and internship search guidance
- Resume development, curriculum vita development, and cover letter development and reviews
- Mock interviews
- Personal statement reviews
Students are encouraged to make an appointment to meet with:
Career Connections Center Assistant Director for Career and Industry Engagement
- Login to Gator CareerLink to schedule an appointment.
- Office hours in 2020 McCarty Hall D are Wednesdays 1-3 p.m. and Thursdays 10-11:30 a.m. and 1-3 p.m.
CALS Director of Alumni and Career Services
- Call 352-392-1963 to schedule an appointment.