Dr. Gloria Cagampang
Dr. Cagampang’s research has involved investigations on the basic properties of rice, wheat, corn and sorghum. She is recognized as one of the world's experts on rice.
- Research Publications
Note: Dr. Cagampang’s research while she was Research Fellow at Kellogg Company for twenty-three years was proprietary, and was therefore not published.
- Cagampang, G.B. and Kirleis, A.W. 1984. Some properties of starches from the floury and corneous endosperm fractions of three sorghum cultivars of intermediate grain hardness. Starke 37:253.
- Cagampang, G.B. and Kirleis, A.W. 1984. Relationship of sorghum grain hardness to selected physical and chemical measurements for grain quality. Cereal Chem. 61:100.
- Cagampang, G.B., Kirleis, A.W., and Marks, J.E. 1984. Application of small sample back extrusion test for measuring texture of cooked sorghum grain. J. Fd. Sci. 49:278.
- Cagampang, G.B. 1983. Studies on the elucidation of the physicochemical basis of sorghum grain quality. Ph.D. Dissertation, Purdue Univ., West Laf., IN.
- Cagampang, G.B., Griffith, J.E., and Kirleis, A.W. 1982. Modified adhesion test for measuring stickiness of sorghum porridges. Cereal Chem. 59:234.