Undergraduate Admissions

Refer to the instructions found here for admission to UF.




If you are currently a UF student and want to change your major to Nutritional Science, Food Science or Dietetics, specific tracking courses are required. To switch into our major you must get approval from a Faculty Advisor.
To request an appointment with a Faculty Advisor, please email Student Services Assistant Mindy Edwards at mindye@ufl.edu.

In your email please identify which major you are interested in; this will facilitate the process of assigning appointments with the proper Faculty Advisor.


Please download the Change of Major form to bring with you to your appointment.