Please visit the UF Student Financial Affairs website for financial aid basics and cost of attendance.
Additional costs for the dietetics program may include:
- Lab fees for specific courses:
- DIE3310 Community Nutrition
- HUN 4445 Nutrition and Disease 1
- DIE 4246 Medical Nutrition Therapy
- DIE 4125 food Systems Management
- DIE4125L Food Systems Management Lab
- FOS4310L Experimental Foods Lab
- Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics membership is required by Fall of junior year or after 60 credits; students are encouraged to join at the beginning of the program. Cost for 2014-2015 student membership is $50. Students must make a copy of their receipt or membership card and submit it to student services.
- Transportation cost for required class assignments:
- Students are required to complete assignments in DIE 4125 and Lab, DIE 3310 and DIE4245C which takes them off campus to Alachua County Schools or local hospitals. Travel costs may vary.
- Transportation costs for volunteer or shadowing experiences will vary depending on facility; many volunteer experiences are available by walking or bus transportation; additional travel costs may vary.
- Application fees and mailing costs for dietetic internship or graduate programs (costs will vary depending on internship and graduate program and number of applications and mailing costs).
- Dietetic Internship Centralized Application Services (DICAS) Application Fee (online internship application; $40.00 for first application, $20 for each additional application).
- D&D Digital (Computer Matching): $50.00.
- ServSafe® exam (required in DIE4125L, Food Systems Management Lab) –ServSafe® Essentials with exam sheet, approximately $70.00.