Gary Rodrick, Ph.D.
- N.I.H. Postdoctoral Fellow. University of Massachusetts; 1973
- Ph.D. University of Oklahoma; Zoology, 1971
- M.S. Kansas State College; 1967
- B.A. Kansas State College; 1966
- A.A. Dodge City Community College; 1963
- D. Ramiriz, D. Heil, G.E. Rodrick. 2008. A Comparative Study of Bacterial and Drip Loss Reduction, Shelf Life Extension and Shucking Efficiency Between Conventional and Hot Water Immersion Techniques. J. Food Protection. (In Press).
- Mestey, D. and G.E. Rodrick. 2006. A comparison of cryogenic freezing techniques and their usefulness in reduction of Vibrio vulnificus in whole oysters. International Proceedings for Molluscan Shellfish Safety. Pp. 467-474.
- Calhoun, A.J., G.E. Rodrick and F.H. Brown. 2002. Integrity of powered and powder-free latex examination gloves. J. Public Health Dentistry. : 62(3) 170-172.
- K.R. Schneider, R.H. Pierce and G.E. Rodrick. 2003. The degradation of Karenia brevis Toxins utilizing ozonated seawater. Harmful Algae 2: 101-107.