Download and Import Finance and Accounting Payroll Dates to Your Outlook Calendar
- Right-click on one of the following links and select "Save target as..."
Download Link: Fiscal Year 2007-2008 OR Download Link: Fiscal Year 2008-2009
- Save the file with a .csv extension to a convenient location on your computer
- Open Microsoft Outlook
- From the menu toolbar, select File - Import and Export
- Select "Import from another program or file" and click Next
- Select "Comma Separated Values (Windows)" and click Next
- Click the "Browse" button to find and select the CSV file on your computer that you just downloaded
- Select "Replace Duplicates with items imported" (if you are updating a previously imported schedule this will guarantee that new info overwrites old info) and click Next
- Select the destination folder, "Calendar" is generally the default although a new calendar can be created to hold all of your Finance and Accounting payroll dates (see Outlook help), and click Next
- The next window will have a title that says, “The following actions will be performed:” Make sure the box below is checked for “Import "xxxxxxxx.csv" into folder: Calendar.” (If you’d like to have reminders automatically set up, click the Map Custom Fields button and follow directions to match the REMINDER_ON_OFF, REMINDER_DATE and REMINDER_TIME fields from the window on the left to the window on the right.)
- Finally, click Finish to complete the import into your Outlook calendar
Note: To view the Finance and Accounting dates that will be imported into your calendar, visit one of the links below.
http://fa.ufl.edu/payroll/paydays-2007-2008.asp OR http://fa.ufl.edu/payroll/paydays-2008-2009.asp